Christchurch Early Intervention Team
The Christchurch Early Intervention Team is responsible for supporting children, young people and families in the Borough of Christchurch.
Our vision is to improve outcomes for:
- young people
We focus on those who need support. We do this by developing and delivering an early intervention and prevention service.
What we do
We offer professionals:
- support with the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) process
- advice and guidance to services that support families
- training and support in the lead professional role and team around the child meetings
- attendance at team around the school, school pyramid and multi agency meetings
- help in identifying agencies best suited to meet the needs of the person in need of support
Contact the Christchurch Family Support Team to request involvement from the Early Intervention Team.