Christchurch Early Intervention Team
The Christchurch Early Intervention Team is responsible for supporting children, young people and families in the Borough of Christchurch.
Our vision is to improve outcomes for:
- young people
We focus on those who need support. We do this by developing and delivering an early intervention and prevention service.
What we do
We offer professionals:
- support with the Common Assessment Framework (CAF) process
- advice and guidance to services that support families
- training and support in the lead professional role and team around the child meetings
- attendance at team around the school, school pyramid and multi agency meetings
- help in identifying agencies best suited to meet the needs of the person in need of support
Contact the Christchurch Family Support Team to request involvement.