Skip Navigation

Apply for housing in Dorset

How to apply for a housing association home or swap your existing social housing accommodation.

  • Dorset HomeChoice Applying for housing

    To apply for Housing Association accommodation you need to be on the housing register in the council area where you want to live.

  • Houses for swapHousing swap

    See advice on how to apply for a housing swap.

  • HousingAccommodation in our area?

    Information about the types of housing currently available, including supported accommodation.

Powered by GOSS iCM
Dorset Feedback icon