Skip Navigation

Reporting anti-social behaviour by telephone

What to do if you're experiencing anti-social behaviour.

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour report incidents to your local police, housing executive office or council.

Record as many details of the incidents as possible, including:

  • what happened
  • where it happened
  • what time it happened
  • names or descriptions of who was involved
  • the effect the behaviour had on you

Contact details for local authorities and the police

Dorset Police - Dial 101 (non emergency only) If a crime is in progress or a life is in danger, dial 999.

Powered by GOSS iCM