Skip Navigation

Health and Safety advice for Members of the public

Information and advice about health and safety for members of the public, if your concern is not about your employment.

Make a workplace complaint

SubjectRelevant Link
Home safetyFind information from Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (opens in a new window)
Product safety Trading Standards (opens in a new window) deal with complaints regarding services
Gas safetyFind a registered Gas Safe (opens in a new window) engineer
Care quality and safety in care homesThe Care Quality Commision (opens in a new window) deal with standards expected in care homes and hospitals
Personal safetyFind advice on staying safe (opens in a new window)
Licences, permits and registrations Apply for Licences, permits and registrations
Health and WellbeingImproving and protecting health in Dorset
Community SafetyDelivering solutions to local problems
Powered by GOSS iCM