Skip Navigation

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support, view your account online and notify us of a change of address.

Landlords - if you are paid Housing Benefit in respect of your tenants, you can view details of your payments and any overpayments.

  • Make an application

    Complete an application for housing benefit, standard reclaim, change of circumstances, change of address, discretionary housing payments, self employed information, council tax support or second adult rebate.

  • View your account online

    You can view your Benefits, Council Tax and Non Domestic accounts, make a payment, set up a direct debit and notify us of a change of address online.

  • Benefits calculator

    Fill in the online benefits calculator to see an estimate of your benefits entitlement.

Powered by GOSS iCM