Skip Navigation

Problems with your Blue Badge

What to do if you have any difficulties with your Blue Badge

Lost or stolen badges

Stolen badges should be reported to the police, and a Crime Reference Number will be given.

To request a replacement for your lost/stolen badge please download the replacement badge form (pdf, 437kb) (opens in a new window) or request a copy by emailing us at
Once we have received the completed form and an admin fee of £10, a new badge will be produced and sent.

Parking tickets

If you wish to appeal against the parking ticket you'll need to contact the Parking Services Section that issued it.
The contact details will be printed on the Penalty Charge Notice.

If you have any queries or require assistance, please contact the Blue Badge Team


 Chat with Dorset Councils online

 Chat with Dorset Councils online

Powered by GOSS iCM