Skip Navigation

Change in your details for benefits

Information on what changes you need to notify us of and how to do this. You can also see information about overpayments.

Change in circumstance

Read more about Change in circumstance
See what a change of circumstance is and when you need to tell us.

Notifying us

Read more about Notifying us
Select the district you live in, to notify us of a change in circumstance

What is an overpayment?

Read more about What is an overpayment?
An overpayment occurs when you are paid benefit which you are not entitled to.

Powered by GOSS iCM