Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Apply for a Discretionary Housing Payment

Christchurch, East Dorset or North Dorset residents

Complete our application form.

Purbeck, West Dorset or Weymouth and Portland residents

Email and ask for a form to be sent to you.
You can also call 01305 211930 or 01929 557240 and ask for a form to be sent to you.

Please make sure you fill in the form and answer every question. If there is anything you don’t understand please call us and ask for help.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.