Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Gambling licences

If you are an individual or a company that wants to offer facilities for gambling, you need a premises licence. A premises licence is issued for a specific purpose such as for:

  • casino

  • bingo

  • adult gaming centre

  • family entertainment centre

  • betting

To apply for a premises licence you must:

Premises will only be granted one licence for a single activity, with the exception of race tracks.

Current licence applications

There are no current applications.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.