Scrap metal and motor salvage licence - Christchurch and East Dorset
All licences are valid for 3 years.
The Christchurch Borough street index and East Dorset District street index show what areas are covered by each local authority.
Before you start
You should read the collector's licence statutory requirements and the site licence statutory requirements before you apply.
You must provide the following documents with your application:
- environment agency permits and/or waste carrier licence
- basic criminal records disclosure certificate - all applicants will require one of these. The certificate must be dated within three months of submitting your application and is available from Disclosure Scotland
- photographic ID - all applicants must present either a valid photocard driving licence or passport in person
- evidence of Home address - this can be a utility bill, council tax demand/statement, bank or credit card statement
- evidence of bank details - confirming details supplied in the application e.g. bank statement
|Council||Site licence||Collector's licence |
|Christchurch Borough Council
|East Dorset District Council
Apply for a scrap metal and motor salvage licence
You can apply and pay for a licence on Gov.uk. You will also need to supply the supporting documents.
Alternatively, you can complete the application form and return it to us along with the fee and supporting documents:
Check if a dealer is licensed: