Skip Navigation

Complaints about free early education funding and childcare quality

How to make a complaint about 2 year old funding, 15 hours/30 hours free childcare, or issues with the quality of the setting.

Complaints in relation to funding issues

If you're not satisfied you have received your free entitlement in the correct way first:

  1. Talk to the setting as they'll have a complaints procedure.
  2. If it's not resolved, lodge a formal complaint through the providers complaints procedure.
  3. If you're still unhappy after exploring these options, email details of your complaint to the Early Education Funding Team.

Complaints about childcare quality

If the complaint relates to quality issues, first speak to your setting. If it isn't resolved, contact Ofsted on 0300 123 1234.

Powered by GOSS iCM