Skip Navigation

Report concerns about a child or get help for your family in Dorset

Report your concerns, get parenting support or find help if your family is facing problems.

Report your concerns

Read more about Report your concerns
What you can do if you think a child or young person is being abused or neglected and how you can report any concerns that you have.

Youth Offending

Read more about Youth Offending
Dorset Combined Youth Offending Service (DCYOS) provides services from Youth Justice to stop young people offending.

Get early help

Read more about Get early help
We offer help to families that are facing problems or are likely to face problems in the future if the issues are not sorted.

How we work out what help you need

Read more about How we work out what help you need
How the professionals that work with your family work out what support your child needs.

Helping you keep your child safe at home

Read more about Helping you keep your child safe at home
Helping families to keep their children under 5 safe from accidents in the home.

Family Information Service

Read more about Family Information Service
Details of how the Family Information Service can help you and your child.

 Chat with Dorset Councils online

Like the Family Information Service on Facebook : This link opens in a new window

Powered by GOSS iCM