How to access your Childcare Service account
How to sign in to your account
- To sign into your account, visit the Childcare Service and select sign in.
- You will then get asked questions about your youngest child's age.
- Next you will need to sign in using your Government Gateway ID. You will have been sent this when you applied.
- You will then see the childcare service account screen.
Find your eligibility code
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on '30 hours free childcare' to see your eligibility code. Most codes will start with 500*.
- You can also find your code in 'secure messages'. In this section there will be an online style letter which will include your code.
*Some parents have a temporary code starting with '11'. They will have received this on the phone and in a letter from HMRC.
I still can't access my account
If you are still struggling to get into your account, contact the HMRC Childcare Funding helpline.