Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Health concerns

If you are worried about your health or the health of a young person there are lots of different services that are there to help.

You should start by talking to a:

  • doctor
  • dentist
  • school nurse

They can refer you to other services for more help, if needed.

Find out about health services near you and what is involved.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.