Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Helping moving on from education

Who can help me move into adulthood?

When moving on from education to adulthood, you can get help from:

  • your school or college
  • an Ansbury Advisor
  • Adult Social Workers from the Learning Disability Team (you will need to meet the support criteria)

With help, you will plan your transition to adult life in advance. At your final Annual Review, you should have a chance to talk about the support you need for your next steps.

Higher Education (HE)

If you're considering HE, such as university or higher apprenticeships, see the UCAS website.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is for reporting incorrect website content, technical issues, or general website feedback.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.