Young Researchers and Young Inspectors
Dorset Young Researchers
Dorset Young Researchers is a group for 14 to 19 year olds living and/or studying in Dorset.
This is what's involved when you join the Dorset Young Researchers. You have to:
- Design a consultation about a topic.
- Collect the views of thousands of young people.
- Analyse the results.
- Present recommendations to the big bosses.
Find out more about Young Researchers in this short video:
Join the Young Researchers
Special educational needs or disability (SEND) employability report 2017
Find out about the research the Dorset Young Researchers carried out into SEND employability:
Dorset Young Inspectors
This is a group for young people aged 11 to 18 who want to:
- inspect services for young people
- hold adults to account
- present ideas and recommendations to the big bosses to make things better
Join the Young Inspectors