Skip Navigation

Comments, compliments and complaints

We believe in continuously improving our services, so if you have a comment, compliment or a complaint we would like you to tell us.

You may wish to complain to us if:

  • we have done something wrong

  • we have not done something we should have

  • we have not treated one of our customers in a professional or civil manner

Our promise

  • we will take any complaint about our services seriously

  • we will investigate any complaint thoroughly

  • we will inform you of the outcome of the investigation

Make a complaint

Dorset County Council

Dorset County Council - comments, compliments and complaints

Your district/borough council

Use our My Local postcode search (opens in a new window) to find out which district council you belong to.

The Dorset Waste Partnership

Dorset Waste Partnership - comments, compliments and complaints

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership

(The Stour Valley and Poole Partnership provide the revenues and benefits services for Christchurch Borough Council, East Dorset District Council, North Dorset District Council and The Borough of Poole)

Stour Valley and Poole Partnership - complaints, comments and compliments


Complaints about councillors

Healthwatch Dorset

Healthwatch is all about local people being able to influence the design and delivery of health and social care services: visit the Healthwatch Dorset homepage (opens in a new window). For complaints relating to the provision of health services  Dorset Advocacy (opens in a new window) provides the Independent Complaints Advisory Service (ICAS) for Healthwatch Dorset.

Who provides your council services

If you are unsure which council you should be sending your comments to, here is a guide to who provides the different council services in Dorset:

Dorset County CouncilDistrict/borough councilsDorset Waste Partnership

Rubbish and recycling collections and other waste services.

Powered by GOSS iCM