Care certificate assessor courses
As part of this role, they will support new starters through their induction period to complete the full care certificate through workbooks and observations.
(0) No courses found
No courses scheduled at this time, please contact us.
- basic overview of the care certificate and its purpose
- understand the role that assessors play as part of the care certificate
- understand the principles and requirements of assessment
- be able to demonstrate the different types of assessment methods
- understand how to plan assessment
- understand how to make assessment decisions
- understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- agree ways forward for standardisation across the teams and support networks
Tricuro - senior carers
Apply for this course
Request a place on this course.