Emergency first aid at work courses level 2
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require employers to provide adequate and appropriate equipment, facilities and personnel to enable first aid to be given to employees if they are injured or become ill at work.
You will learn about:
- responsibilities and regulations
- first aid provision, equipment, infection control and recording
- managing an incident/emergency
- unconscious non-breathing casualty - CPR
- unconscious breathing casualty - recovery position
- casualty care and monitoring
- bleeding, wounds, burns and shock
- recognising a life threatening medical condition and summon help
- head injury
- suspected fractures initial actions - prevent movement and get help
This course is for Tricuro staff only.
Apply for this course
Request a place on this course.
To book your staff or yourself onto Level 3 Award, First Aid at Work, (3 days) or Level 3 Award, First Aid at Work (Re-qualification) (2 days) please contact the Employee Wellbeing Team: