Senior social care refresher courses
This 2 day course aims to update current practice, in line with the Care Quality Commission Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
(0) No courses found
No courses scheduled at this time, please contact us.
- how to contribute to the moving and handling of individuals to maximise their physical comfort
- how to promote, monitor and maintain health, safety and security in the workplace
- how to respond to accident/illness, apply basic emergency aid techniques
- the Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
- Senior Care Staff, SCCSOs, CCSOs, CSOs, Shift Leaders
- Assistant/Deputy Managers
Not open to independent or private sector.
Apply for this course
Request a place on this course.