Outdoor Education Service
We have a range of tailor-made learning experiences across our four Outdoor Education centres.
We offer experiences at all of our centres, or at your own venue with our mobile team. There are a range of day visits and residential courses at each centre. They are available to groups and individuals of all ages, in or out of education. These include:
- primary school children
- GCSE and A level students
- university students
- adult groups
All or our experiences can be tailor made to meet your needs. Our experiences include:
- kayaking along the Jurassic Coast
- sailing in the 2012 Olympic waters
- camping in beautiful woodland
- spending the night in a Grade II listed manor house
For more information please contact the Outdoor Education Administrator.