Family Information Service Newsletter
Family information newsletters for families.
Welcome to the Family Information Service's email newsletter providing details about services for families with children age 0-19 (or up to 25 if they are disabled), including what's on near you, help with finding childcare, extra support and lots more.
We'll keep you up-to-date by emailing you the bulletin on a regular basis.
Latest parent e-newsletter issues
See the last five parent e-newsletters that went out:
- FIS parent e-newsletter February 2017 (opens in a new window)
- FIS parent e-newsletter February 2017 (opens in a new window) - special edition on 30 hours free childcare
- FIS parent e-newsletter January 2017 (opens in a new window) - correction to school transport information
- FIS parent e-newsletter January 2017 (opens in a new window)
- FIS parent e-newsletter December 2016 (opens in a new window)
Please sign-up to receive future issues direct to your inbox.
If you have searched for information, please let us know if you found what you were looking for by taking five minutes to complete our Family Information Feedback form.