Pay or challenge a parking fine issued by North Dorset District Council
Your ticket will start with: XE
Pay a parking fine
You will need the Penalty Charge Notice number (XE...) with you.
You can pay a parking fine using our automated payment line. Simply call: 01258 484337
Credit/debit card payments may be made 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please have your card and the Penalty Charge Notice number (XE...) ready when you call.
Challenging a parking fine
The challenge must be sent within 14 working days of you receiving the fine.
Find out about Parking and Traffic Regulations outside of London including:
- civil parking enforcement
- the issuing of Penalty Charge Notices (PCN)
- the appeals process, including:
- an overview of the right to appeal to the independent adjudicator
- the recovery of unpaid penalty charges
Find out about appealing to the independent adjudicator on the Traffic penalty tribunal website.