Small grants for sports clubs in West Dorset
If you or your organisation provides sports opportunities for people living in West Dorset, you can apply for a grant.
Grants of £50 to £250 are available to support existing or new clubs.
Who can apply
Individuals or organisations if:
- they operate within the West Dorset District Council area and for the benefit of people living there
- the project/event has not taken place
- the project/event is not for profit
- the applicant has not made an application to this scheme in the same financial year
- the event/project covers a sport defined as such by Sport England
What can be funded
The grant can be used to fund:
- start up costs for sports clubs
- governing body training course fees, first aid, safety and grounds maintenance course fees
- taster sessions/coaching days by voluntary sector clubs
Apply for a grant
Read more about how to apply and download the application form.