Skip Navigation

Animal movement licences for Dorset Businesses

Information on moving animals and the license you need.

When you move animals from your holding they must be accompanied by a movement licence. The type of license will depend on which animals are moving.

Sheep and Goat Movement Licence

Capita now administer sheep and goat movements. To register them to record these movements electronically please visit their website. (opens in a new window)

Download a copy of the movement license. (opens in a new window)

Please note that Dorset County Council no longer have responsibility for entering these movement licenses so please return them direct to Capita.

Pig Movement Licence

eAML2 Bureau Service are now responsible for recording pig movements. To register please visit their website. (opens in a new window)

Food Chain Information Forms

If you are sending animals to slaughter you will need to complete a food chain information form. These can be downloaded from the Food Standards Agency. (opens in a new window)


Powered by GOSS iCM