Skip Navigation

Traffic lights and crossings

Useful advice and information on traffic lights and crossings in Dorset.

Report a problem with traffic lights

General information

Dorset County Council are responsible for traffic lights and signal equipment throughout Dorset, such as: - general advice - what different traffic light signals mean (opens in a new window)

The Highways Agency are responsible for traffic light equipment on the A31 and A35 trunk road west of Bere Regis.

Report and track road issues and enquiries

Stay connected - sign up to our free e-newsletter

Powered by GOSS iCM