Submit a Suggestion for Scrutiny - Christchurch Borough Council
The Scrutiny and Policy Overview Committee welcomes suggestions for topics of inquiry from residents, interest groups and local businesses.
Any scrutiny request must follow the criteria as set below:
- must effect an individual or group of people either living or working in the Borough
- must relate to a service, event or issue in which the Council has a significant stake or over which the Council has in an influence
- must be an issue that scrutiny and policy review has not considered during the last 12 months
- must be widely relevant and not relate to an individual service complaint
Topics are more likely to be selected for scrutiny if they are:
- likely to generate productive outcomes
- timely and relevant
- of public interest
Submit a suggestion
Whilst we cannot guarantee that your suggestion for scrutiny topics will always result in a scrutiny project, every suggestion will be carefully considered.
The current work programme and topics previously scrutinised can be viewed at Scrutiny and Policy Overview.