Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Complaints about Christchurch Borough Council Councillors

If you feel that a councillor or a Member of Burton or Hurn Parish Councils have not behaved in a correct way, you can now make a complaint to your local council for investigation.

The complaint will be considered by the council's Monitoring Officer in the first instance who will decide whether it is appropriate for the complaint to be investigated further.

Please note that the Monitoring Officer can only deal with complaints about things covered by the Members' Code of Conduct. Under the Code, the Monitoring Officer is not able to consider complaints about a council decision or about the actions of a member of staff.

Make a complaint

All complaints must be received in writing. Once completed, the form should be returned to the Monitoring Officer.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.