Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Complaints about North Dorset District Council Councillors

All councillors are subject to a Code of Conduct

Make a complaint

There is a statutory process to deal with alleged breaches of the code. If you want to complain about the conduct of a councillor or a member of one of our parish or town councils complete our complaints form and return it to our Monitoring Officer.

The Monitoring Officer can only deal with complaints about the behaviour of a councillor. It will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the members' code of conduct. If you make a complaint to the Monitoring Officer it must be about why you think a councillor has not followed the code of conduct.

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.