Skip to content

We use cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about cookies

Close alert

Complaints to Dorset County Council

How to make a complaint

Make a complaint

You can make a complaint using our online form.

Or you can write to us

Complaints Team
Business Reply Licence number RRYH-AGJZ-TRGG
Dorset County Council
Colliton Park

Or by phone

01305 221061

There are separate complaint procedures for some services:

What happens to complaints?

Your complaint will be passed to the complaints team who wherever possible will try to resolve your complaint for you. You will receive an acknowledgement within 3 working days.

Your complaint will be considered by the appropriate procedure and a response sent to you within the relevant timescale.

If you remain unhappy after your complaint has been considered by the council you can ask the Local Government Ombudsman to examine your complaint.

For further information download our Comments, Compliments and Complaints Guidance for Customers

Rate this page

Have some feedback?

Your feedback

This form is to report content that is wrong, or any issues or feedback you have about the web page.

Contact us if you want to get in touch about a council service instead.

All fields are required.

Leave your email address so that we can provide a response.

This helps us direct your feedback to the appropriate council.

General data protection regulation (GDPR)

We will only use the personal information supplied by you in accordance with GDPR. By giving us this information you are consenting to such use as set out in our privacy notice.